WHAT BOOKS I'M WANTING TO READ

by - March 05, 2017


So I have a few books on my shelf, of books I have bought and want to read. I have seen the movies that go with three books. I always feel though that books are way better than the film, you can become properly emotionally in the story and the character. 

I cry like a baby or laugh as loud as I can at the films don't get me wrong, who doesn't ? With the books however I become so emotionally attached, it's like I'm friends with the characters. 

I always like to read either when I'm in the bath, before I go to bed, in a cafe or if I am travelling. Its just the perfect time to relax and chill out with out interruption. This is when I feel I can let my emotional side run out. Apart from watching films or reading a book, I don't really get too emotional over things.  I tend to bottle it up and then watch a film and boom. I cry.

The books I am reading or wanting to read are:

ONE DAY

HOW TO BE SINGLE

BRIDGET JONES

I am currently half way through One Day now and I think I have cried about.. well.. most of the way through. It's such a brilliant story but also very very emotional.



Rebecca

You May Also Like

0 comments