SLEEK - SEE YOU AT MIDNIGHT

by - March 05, 2017


This product for me is a life saver, especially since its at such an affordable rate as well. I have seen Sleek products in the Boots store where I live but I never picked anything up as I was always in a rush to buy things I actually needed whilst travelling or on the way to work. 

One day however I was in the town centre and I had been into Poundland, I always love the stationary in there its so cool but back to my story. I was in Poundland when I walked past their makeup section and as I was having a browse I noticed Sleek makeup and I had to double take as I wasn't sure if I was seeing things or not. However Sleek was in Poundland. I had a look at the back of the packet and it all seemed ok, so I thought for £1 why not pick it up and see if its ok. I too the product home and immediately photographed it in case I really liked it. Turns out I really it. 

Its so compact, sleek and it has shadows and blushes in the travel palette. So it's ideal really, I can just put the shadow on in the morning and then pop it in m handbag, if I am wanting a little bit of a change of makeup. 

It comes with 2 blushes and 4 eye shadows. I hope this palette is still out somewhere, as I would like another one. 





Rebecca

You May Also Like

0 comments