I PRETENDED TO BE A FASHION BLOGGER !?!

by - March 09, 2017

The day I pretended I was a fashion blogger. No seriously! Its something I had looked into for quite a while and I always loved taking photos of my outfits for Instagram so I thought why shouldn't I actually do proper photo shoots, with a proper photographer and create work that I actually love. So I decided to post the final images from last weeks shoot here. I was so happy to have my gorgeous sister Sammi with me to do the photos. I do hope you like them as much as I do.




My outfit is all Primark apart from the bag which I found in a vintage shop in Middlesbrough. Glasses are Specsavers. I know that may seem like an obvious one but look how pretty they are.. I like to think of them as a female Harry Potter style.



Location for the shoots: Hartlepool Marina Bandstand and the Marina.



If you have liked this post and the images to go with it, please let me know below by liking the post or leaving a lovely comment.


Follow my social medias:

Facebook: RebeccaDaviesMUA
Instagram: rebeccaldavies_
Twitter: rebeccaldavies_
Snapchat: Davrxa0102

Sammi's social media:

Facebook: SJK Photography

Any enquiries please direct those to my email : apprdavies@gmail.com

Rebecca x


You May Also Like

0 comments