MAKEUP SHELFIE

by - March 28, 2017


I have been sorting through my personal makeup bag recently and because I am home a lot at the moment, I have transferred my main makeup to a little white tray on my desk. Its so much easier to access and see the products clearly without them being messy or even potentially broken.

All of the products I have out are my everyday makeup go to products. I also only use high street brands at the moment as I believe there are many products out there that do what high end products but for the third of the price.

I was recently sent a couple of palettes from a friend, which I have to say I am loving. w7makeup seem to be a god send when it comes to high street versions of products. I could never stop using their products. I feel to attached.




Enjoy, love





You May Also Like

0 comments