LOOK OF THE DAY | 10/03/2017

by - March 10, 2017

Hello Loves,

Today's outfit for me is a very tailored look. I love tailored trousers and sheer shirts at the moment. I decided that this outfit was best kept within the darker colours of navy and black. I also paired the look with a black lace bralet.


Tailored outfits can be quite effective if paired with the right accessories and they can all be from the high street. Mine were all high street items. I paired my outfit with hot pink kitten heels with a small pink clutch.

Sheer Shirt - Primark
Bralet - Primark
Trousers - Primark
Heels - New Look
Clutch - Primark



This look is over on my Instagram and is now on here.

Social Media:

Instagram : rebeccaldavies_
Twitter : rebeccaldavies_
Snapchat : davrxa0102
Facebook : RebeccaDaviesMUA

All enquiries : apprdavies@gmail.com

Like, follow and subscribe all of the above social media.

Rebecca

You May Also Like

0 comments