NIP + FAB Bee Sting Mask - Review

by - February 23, 2017

NIP+FAB Be Sting Fix Lifting Mask is now a firm favourite that sits on  my beauty shelf. Here'w why:

At first everyone looks at the label and goes 'Bee Sting' 😱. Trust me I've been the same, its terrifying. You think it may hurt, sting, make your face really puffy but no it doesn't. Obviously make sure you are not allergic to bee stings before you buy or test the product.

I'm not a fan off bee stings or bees for that matter but I went home and researched the product after I seen it in the shops. The reviews were very mixed people loved the product and people hated the product. I decided to buy it and test it for myself and the results are amazing. I love this product.

The product says its  ' A gel mask combining bee venom with 3D express lifting effect technology to smooth + reduce appearance of wrinkles'.

* Bee Venom - helps plump + lift
* Intensyl -tenses + soothes
* Moisturising complex - hydrates + softens

The product does exactly what it says on the bottle. My skin feels so refreshed, hyrdated, soft, smooth, my cheeks are little plumped up. I started to get some wrinkles around my eyes and my forehead. How upsetting at the wrinkles, I'm only 23 years old. Boo

I would recommend using this once or twice a week. I wouldn't use it more than that, in case anything happened.

You can use this product as thick mask for 10 minutes over your face and neck and then rinse it off after 10 minutes with warm water. You can also use it as an overnight mask, just apply a very very thin layer, right before you got to bed and rinse it off as soon as you wake up in the morning.

I normally use it as a thick mask, I find it easier to maintain. Its just my preference.

The packaging for this product is very dinky, contained and the lid can be secured tight, so no spillages. The bright colours I think is genius as it matches a bee. The colour of a bee is black and yellow and the bottle is yellow and well purple. Ok its close enough haha.

This product is ideal is you are going away for the night or you have a swanky dinner coming up. You can use this product is the preparation of getting ready. Ideal.

I have two of these, one sits in my travel bag ( I've started to travel around a lot this year ) and the other on my beauty shelf.

If you want to know anything more about the product, you can leave a comment below or tweet me @Beccadaviesmua



You May Also Like

0 comments