CCO Gel Polish

by - February 18, 2017


I have become quite obsessed with Gel Polishes, I do think they look a lot nicer compared to normal polishes. I was given a gel polish kit for Christmas and since then my obsession for buying the colours has become a job practically. I am addicted to buying and even putting colours in a basket online but not buying them.

I have to say though, it takes a great skill to apply gel polish properly and not mess it up. The first time I done it, I didn't leave my nails under the light long enough or I didn't apply enough coats of colour. It was truly disastrous, where now I have learned from those mistakes and I am proud to say I have done well since then in the application process.

Basically its;

1. Base coat - Put under the LED lamp for 60 seconds
2. Colour - 1 layer - Put under the LED lamp for 60 seconds
3. Colour - another layer - Put under the LED lamp for 60 seconds
4. Top coat - Put under the LED lamp for 60 seconds

Then use a Nail Polish setter ( Cant remember the actual name. I suck, I know ) .

I have some favourite colours of Gel by CCO they are;

1. 40503 - Gold
2. Field Foxt
3. 40509 - Deep Glitter Red
4. Rubble

I know you must be thinking but Becca, They dont have proper names, I know that's why the two with numbers next to them are made up names where as the other two are proper names.



You May Also Like

0 comments