Makeup Wipes - Yay or Nay

by - February 19, 2017

What do you think of makeup wipes?

Personally in my opinion, I am not that fond on them. I feel they are too harsh on my skin, you need to press hard on your skin in order to take off the product. I only use them if I have ran out of cleanser or Micellar water.

I do believe once have wiped your face with makeup wipes you need to properly rinse your face with water and then pat dry. I found that after using makeup wipes, my face became very sore and then once I rinsed my face with water, it would be sore and irritating. Which then made me prone to getting spots etc.. Head over to my recent post on 'How I cleared up my blemishes' It may help a few people out who were in my boat, when it came to my skin.

As soon as Garnier released their Micellar Water I immediately switched over to using that. It was so much softer, calmer for my skin. I use that night and day to take off makeup but also cleanse my face on a morning before I apply any product of makeup. Just using a little bit of Micellar and a couple of cotton rounds really does the trick. I wish they brought it out years ago as my skin would have benefited more.

As for makeup wipes its a no from me but I'd love to know what you all think about makeup wipes. You should let me know in the comments.


You May Also Like

0 comments